goodnight prayer quotes for him

Have a blessed night. As you keep making me happy may God keep you locked in happiness forever.


Pin On Good Night Blessings

Lord You are the Source of my strength wisdom joy and every good thing in my life.

. Dear brother sending you love filled wish tonight have a great night rest. Good Night Prayer Quotes. May He bless you with the rest of the night and keeps you healthy.

As you fall asleep know that you are the last thing I think about at night and the first thing on my mind in the morning. See also 50 Funny Good Night Messages and Wishes. Have a tight sleep.

I always want to be with you even when Im at work. The Lord will form a edge of protection round about you. Goodnight my dear husband I commit your soul in the hand of God sleep peacefully without fear.

When the earths light fades may God grant you light at night. My love May you have a restful night may find peace within to start a new day. As you fall asleep I pray for Jesus to be your light and comfort.

Fill hisher life with goodness and love. Every of your adversaries will be put to shame. You have become the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I am constantly learning and growing from them. Renew my heart renew my life for you and your ways. Romantic Good Night Quotes For Him.

Committing your loved ones to the Almighty ensures a contented rest. Goodnight my love Im wishing you a lovely night. May He restore your energy for tomorrow.

Fix my eyes on you fix my heart on you. Good night my queen. Good night I wish you a very awesome sleep and every moment full of peace passion joy and love.

You are my friend and sweet husband. Lord turn my heart toward you again. May God takes your soul to heaven bless your soul and back when its morning.

May you shine brighter and better tomorrow. Go to bed off the light out of tension dreams come true sounds sleeping awake early Have a beautiful tomorrow. I ask you to forgive me for all my mistakes.

Dear god please watch over your treasured one as heshe sleeps tonight. May you experience Gods unwavering love tonight and always. May you have a peaceful sleep leaving all the burdens.

Here are Romantic Good Night Quotes For Him. The Lord shall send his angels to watch over you as you rest this night. May your night be filled with rest and peace.

May He bless you with a good nights sleep so that youre ready to begin the next day. May your sleep be blessed and refreshing may you be covered in Gods love and enjoy a peaceful night. He who watches over the guard men watches over you my beloved.

May it be well with you all through the night. Let him keep you safe from your fears and fantasies so you can conquer them all and live in peace. Goodnight Messages For Him.

I love the taste of your lips my husband. Goodnight sleep tight of talking about Sweet. His strong armor will keep you safe no matter how the rain or winds may blow.

I reserve a beautiful good night prayer for you every night. As you sleep tonight the Lord will keep you safe through the night and endow you with rest. Father who has always blessed me with good things in life I am thankful to you.

Or if we are bedtime from feeling fall asleep. Good night blessing picture quotes. Help me have a reset in my faith and in my life starting today.

May He bless you in your sleep protect you from every harm. Dear Lord thank you for the life lessons that helped me grow. Have a peaceful sleep.

Please help me to make a habit of seeking You each and every day. You have made my life much more beautiful. Have a blessed night.

May He bless you with the rest of the night and keeps you healthy. Have a good night gorgeous. May He bless you in your sleep protect you from every harm.

May you see your desires accomplished over your enemies in Jesus name. You have such a beautiful soul. I pray that God may watch over you as you sleep this night.

As the night falls around you the light of the saviour. To make him fall in love with you again and again long good night love text for him will melt his heart. I am excited and happy because all my days now begin with a romantic message from a special man you.

No matter how long or short the night I want you to know all will be well as I have prayed for you. I pray for you that all your anxieties fears and insecurities be taken away by God. Have a blessed night baby.

May the Lord keep you safe throughout the night. May God keeps you away from all negative thoughts this night and allow you to take a well-needed sleep. Ask His forgiveness before you go to sleep.

Good night my best friend. And may the Lord keep you secured like Zions mount in Jesus name. God has blessed me with you and YES.

The sun shall not smite you by day nor the moon by night. Never forget to cast off your cares and burden upon Him for He cares for you. May the Angels of the Lord take you in the dream world and get you moon hugs star kisses in this cozy cool Night.

May you have a restful sleep. Best Good Night Quotes For Him. Here are the 30 Best Good Night Quotes And Messages For Him That He Will Love Cute good night quotes for him you about my devotion on their pillow simply parting ways like a chore Every day you my feelings for few chocolate kisses night sleep.

Goodnight dear may sweet sleep overtake you tonight and may the Lord raise you up tomorrow morning with a beautiful heart. No matter how tiresome your day might be I am grateful to God for bringing us together. Ask His forgiveness before you go to sleep.

Prayer leads to an awakening of the spirit. Good night my love. Good night prayer for him.


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Night Blessings


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Jesus Painting


Pin On Prayer Journal


Pin On Quotes And Sayings


Most Heart Touching Good Night Messages Quotes Images For Past Relationship And From Cute Good Night Quotes Beautiful Good Night Quotes Good Night Love Quotes


Pin On Happy Birthday Dachshund


Good Night To All Have A Peaceful Night Good Night Quotes Good Night Blessings Good Night Image Qu Good Night Blessings Good Night Thoughts Good Night Sister


Pin On Afternoon Night


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Aspire To Inspire


Good Night Everyone Romantic Good Night Good Night Everyone Good Night Blessings


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Prayer Journal


Pin On Goodnight


Pin On Good Evening


Pin On Nazir Carrim Gmail Com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1